It’s back! Our annual celebration of Swedish and Swiss cultures returns to warm up your winter with…
- A cocktail hour featuring wine and Raclette cheese in the tasting room
- A decadent dinner inspired by Swedish cuisine and Virginia ingredients, prepared by Tracy Hiner, paired with Barren Ridge wines
- Live music by classical guitarist John Gladwell
- A live alphorn performance (the one event per year when we take John and Shelby’s alphorn down from the tasting room wall and actually use it!)
- Mulled Red Barren to keep you warm on the patio
- Lighting of the Swedish fires…a spectacular sight from the patio on an icy evening in winter
We hope you can join us! Tickets are $95 per guest. Reservations are required and are also limited in number, so make yours early!
More details will be posted here as we finalize elements of the event, so check this page often for updates!