Pop goes the fourth! And the corks too!
Please join us at our annual celebration of Independence Day: our ninth annual Pork & Cork on Tuesday, July 4th!
Music will be courtesy of local bluegrass band Datz Us Ramblers, and an extensive barbecue feast will be catered by Hogback Mtn. BBQ. The menu includes…
Smoked chicken (legs and thighs)
Pulled pork barbecue with buns and sauce
Macaroni and cheese
Sweet tea and ice water
And there will, of course, be wine available for purchase to accompany this delicious meal and hopefully a beautiful sunset!
As soon as it gets dark, we’ll also be treated to our own fireworks display! (Weather permitting, of course.)
A few important notes about the event
- In order for us to communicate with accuracy to the caterer, reservations are required and must be paid in advance. We do limit the number of tickets, so please make your reservation sooner rather than later.
- The ticket price covers dinner, the music, and fireworks. Wine is not included in the entrance fee.
- No outside alcohol is permitted, please.
- Due to the noise from fireworks, and for the sake of the comfort of all our guests, please do not bring your dog to the Pork & Cork.
- We will be outside, weather permitting. Please dress accordingly, and bring sunscreen and/or bug repellant.
- We will be glad to reserve a table for parties of 8 or more. Reserved tables for smaller groups are made at the discretion of the owners.
Please feel free to contact us at 540-248-3300 or email@example.com with any further questions. We look forward to celebrating July 4th with you!